Thursday, March 29, 2007

Why tractable USB drives are dangerous!

I bought a tractable 1 GB USB drive from LG nearly a year ago, and guess what: it died right after the warranty expired. However, I am not sure if LG would be replacing the drive if the warranty didn't expire. Because it is very easy for electronics companies to blame the consumer when there is a malfunction. It is likely that it is you who misused or abused the product.


Anyway, one of the reasons why this drive failed is because it was tractable. If the device is made up of movable parts, there is a high probability that one day it is going to either stop moving, or break into half from where it moves...

Now I have a 2 GB intractable Memorex drive with the expense of using a cap all the times... I'll be writing my impression about this drive shortly...

No comments: